For the remainder of this document, all references to “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to RB Consulting and their affiliates. All references to “our website” refer to randybowen.com and our other owned and operated online accounts. All references to “you,” or “your” refers to the visitors to the randybowen.com website.
Why Your Information Is Collected
The purpose of the forms on our website is to enable us to define your identifiable parameters when you request your free quote for the services we provide. Your name, email address, phone number, and zip code are collected when you submit your information. This information is used to identify you, contact you, verify you are a real person, and know your time zone for scheduling purposes.
There are different types of forms in different areas of the website. For example, there are specific forms for the SEO services we provide found on SEO related pages and posts on the website. This holds true for all the other types of services we provide. This allows us to tailor the forms to the service you are inquiring about, and the information gathered is used to prepare us both for our initial introductory call.
Non-personally identifiable information may also be collected by third-party vendors when you access the randybowen.com website. We are not responsible for this type of data collection, or the privacy policies of any third-party vendors providing applications that support the services we provide to our clients.
How We Handle Personal Information From Minors
The audience of our website is primarily directed to individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at minors under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide any personally identifiable information of any kind in the forms provided on the randybowen.com website.
How Your Information Is Utilized
By submitting your information into our forms, you consent to our use and disclosure of the information you provide in any manner permitted by law, and acknowledge that you have no expectation of privacy, confidentiality, or privilege. Specifically, but without limitation, you consent that any information you submit to RB Consulting may be used to:
- Evaluate whether a submission is valid and not automated by a “robot”.
- Monitor and analyze the efficiency and impact of our online operations.
- Incorporate into our database for newsletters, remarketing, or other purposes.
Legally Required and Related Disclosures
In addition to the foregoing, we may release your personally identifiable information to law enforcement and other governmental authorities if we are:
- Required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- Requested by law enforcement or other governmental authorities, in our discretion.
- Convinced in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RB Consulting, and our vendors or associates.
The Steps We Take To Protect Your Personal Information
We invest the highest levels of security to protect the information you submit in the forms on our website from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which may include the use of firewalls and other security measures on our servers. RB Consulting does not warrant or represent that our level of security exceeds any particular standard, and no server or Internet transmission is one hundred percent secure or error-free.
You should take this into account when submitting personal or confidential data on any website. Similarly, any information that you send us in an email message is not confidential or privileged, and may be subject to applicable disclosure and reporting requirements, as required by law.
Terms of Service
The Terms of Service for RB Consulting sets the conditions under which a user may access and use our website. By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service currently in effect, as well as all applicable federal and local laws. If you do not agree with the items in our Terms of Service, you should not use our website for any purpose.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to third party websites as a convenience to you and the recipient. We do not control and are not responsible for the content on any linked third-party websites. In addition, their policies and practices may not be consistent with the Terms of Service of RB Consulting.
RB Consulting does not officially endorse any of these third-party websites and does not intend to imply any association between RB Consulting and the party or parties involved. If you choose to click on any third-party links, you do so at your own risk and should check their Terms of Service before using them.
User Generated Content
Our discussion boards, blogs and the other public areas of our website are intended to facilitate open communication and discussion. If you post, submit, share, or respond to User Generated Content, you agree that your User Generated Content will:
- Not be defamatory, harassing, threatening, obscene, pornographic, or invasive of privacy.
- Not be illegal, encourage illegal activity, violate the rights of others, or give rise to liability.
- Be confidential or proprietary, or infringe any third-party intellectual property rights.
- Be copyright protected unless you have full permission to publish it from the copyright owner.
- Be able to be monitored, deleted, moved, or edited any manner if we consider it inappropriate.
Limited License & Right to Use Website Content
You are hereby granted a non-exclusive and non transferable limited license to view and use information from our website for your personal, informational, or non-commercial purposes, on the terms herein, provided you do not modify or alter the content in any way, and provided that you do not delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
Except as expressly provided by RB Consulting, no part of our website, including but not limited to the underlying code, may be reproduced, published, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means. In no event shall materials from our website be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from RB Consulting. You may only use our website if you agree to not take any action that may:
- Impose an unreasonably large load on our applications and network infrastructure.
- Compromise security in any form, or render some features inaccessible to others.
- Cause other damage to our website, or our other vendor or social media accounts.
- Launch an automated system such as any type of “robot,” “spider,” or “offline reader”
Limitation of Liability
RB Consulting third-party vendors cannot be liable for any costs, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever including attorney fees, lost profits, savings, or data in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with our website, including our content and your use thereof, and whether or not any of our vendors were apprised of such damages.
Legal Notices and Disclaimers
No legal relationship between you and RB Consulting is, or may be created, by your access or use of our website or the information contained within it. The only way to create a professional and legally binding relationship with RB Consulting is through a mutual agreement in writing as defined in the current RB Consulting Terms of Service.
None of the information on our website constitutes a promise or guarantee, nor does it reflect the opinions of any political party, country, or religion. Any information submitted in the forms on our website will not be considered confidential, as it may be subject to applicable disclosure and reporting requirements, as required by law.
The marketing information provided on our website is general in nature and does not apply to any particular legal, medical, financial, investment, or other situation. As such, it is not admissible in court, and you should seek professional advice as you determine appropriate. In particular, you should consult personally and directly with:
- An attorney to inform you of what your legal rights may be in your particular situation.
- A medical or counseling professional for any type of health or therapy related issues.
- A financial professional for advice related to any type of investment counseling.
Although our top priority is to provide you with accurate and complete information, we make no commitment, or imply that any legal, medical, financial, or any other information contained on our website, or on any websites linked to our website, is error-free, current, or submittable in court. We assume no liability if you make use of the information on our website solely for your own benefit.
Adding to the foregoing, we are not responsible for any third-party content, communications, information, or other materials posted, submitted, communicated, shared, discussed or otherwise generated through blogs, discussion boards, or other public areas of our website; nor do we guarantee its truthfulness, accuracy or completeness. Any actions you take based on User Generated Content are at your own risk.
If you leave a comment on our website, you grant to us non-exclusive and unlimited license to publish, reproduce, display, perform, disclose, distribute, use, edit or modify your content, and any ideas, concepts or techniques embodied in it, for any legal purpose whatsoever; and you will waive any and all rights you may have in the foregoing.
All rights, titles, and interests on our website (including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights) belongs to RB Consulting and/or its licensors. In addition, the names, images, pictures, logos, icons and other marks identifying our products and services are proprietary marks of RB Consulting, their vendors and affiliates. Unless expressly provided, nothing contained herein should be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Termination of Service
Claims of the Copyright Infringement Act
RB Consulting is committed to complying with U.S. copyright and related laws and requires all their clients and users of our website to comply with these laws. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under U.S. copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. Submit the following to report alleged infringements.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person authorized to act on behalf of you, the purported owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyright, or work claimed to have been infringed at a single online site or covered by a single notification, or a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, or the person authorized to act on your behalf.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you the copyright owner, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of you, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A copyright agent of notice of claims of copyright infringement relating to our website and/or its content can be reached by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. RB Consulting will respond expeditiously to remove any alleged infringing work(s) stored on our network. In addition, we will also notify the affected customer or user of the removal or disabling of access to the work(s).
Copyright owners may use their own notification of infringement form that satisfies the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act. Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly violates this act and makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to RB Consulting, the alleged infringer, and the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking, or replacement of alleged infringing material.
If you receive a notification of alleged infringement as described in our Terms of Service, and you believe in good faith that the allegedly infringing publications have been blocked by mistake or misidentification, then you may send a counter notification to email@example.com. Upon receipt of a counter notification that satisfies the DMCA requirements, RB Consulting will provide a copy of the counter notification to the person who submitted the original notification of claimed infringement and will follow the DMCA’s procedures with respect to a received counter notification.
Capacity to Accept the Terms of Service
By accessing or using our website, you affirm that you are more than 18 years old, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent; are fully able and competent to understand and enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in our Terms of Service and agree to comply with our Terms of Service.
In any case, if you acknowledge that our website is not intended for children under the age of 18, and affirm that you are more than 18 years old. Please do not use our website if you are under the age of 18, and talk to your parents or guardian about which websites you can visit.
You will agree to indemnify all RB Consulting affiliates or vendors from any losses, damages, claims, or liabilities of any nature, including attorney’s fees arising from your use of our website, User Generated Content, or RB Consulting content, or your breach of RB Consulting Terms of Service. The indemnity does not apply to events arising from a RB Consulting relationship, if any, that may be entered between RB Consulting and their clients on the terms described in our currently published Terms of Service.
Legal and Ethical Requirements
RB Consulting fully intends to comply with all legal and ethical requirements related to our website. In all events, RB Consulting will not be a party to any disputes or lawsuits regarding alleged copyright infringement. If a notification of claimed infringement has been filed against you, you can file a counter notification with a RB Consulting designated agent using the contact information on our website.
Our website is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and the covered parties expressly disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Without limiting the generality of other terms herein, the covered parties also disclaim all warranties, responsibility, and liability for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of or any way related to:
- Any errors in or omissions from the website and it’s content, including technical inaccuracies.
- User Generated content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions therein.
- Any 3rd party websites or content therein directly/indirectly accessed through links on our website.
- The unavailability of our website or any portion, including your use of the website.
- Any software you may download from our website or 3rd party websites, damaging factors.
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with our website.
Prepared by: Randy Bowen
Founder, RB Consulting
Randy takes great interest and pleasure in sharing ideas on how to generate leads, increase conversion rates, and convert current clients into repeat customers. If you are interested in meeting with Randy to discuss these matters in more detail, or aquiring his services for your own campaigns, please follow the steps outlined below to scedule a time to meet with him.
Steps to Schedule Your Meeting:
- Select a date and time you would like us to meet with you to discuss our analysis of one of your current marketing campaigns.
- Supply your contact information in the details area with the website of the campaign we are going to analyze for your meeting.
- Click 'Yes' in the confirmation email you will receive from the Calendly appointment tool we use to scheduled your meeting.
An automated text will be sent to verify your request and phone number. Once confirmed, you will receive an email of an overview of our services for you to use as a reference for our call. Requesting a meeting is easy and free. Schedule yours today!
*Please be available for our meeting during the scheduled time, and feel free to email me any questions you would like addressed during our meeting so we can make full use of our time together.